Gareth and I have been engaged for over a year now. We still have 404 days until the wedding. It seems like the wedding is never going to get here. I'm more than excited to be married to him and become his wife. It is going to be amazing to me Mrs. Amanda Danielle Smith. I really can't wait for the day.
We had engagement pictures taken last fall. I've been thinking a lot lately and I really want more engagement pictures. I would love to get winter pictures taken. I think they would be adorable and so us. Of course, I haven't talked to him about it yet. However, I have begun talking to starting up friend photographers.
I love him so much and I want as many pictures as we can before we are Mr. and Mrs. It's like once we saw those vows and become a family things will be different. Different for the best, for the good and I can't wait. He's my best friend and I love him more than anything.
Engagement pictures in the winter? Maybe, hopefully.
Love always,
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment