Thursday, July 18, 2013

Chicago Trip

Seems like just yesterday Gareth and I started dating. Let alone to find out in about 3 weeks it will be 2 years. Crazy how time flies. Looking back we have went through everything; good times, bad times, tough times, easy times, slow times, fast times. Yet, we are still together. It seems like going through everything has pulled us closer together and made us a stronger unit. I honestly can say he's made me a better and stronger woman. I can't picture a day in my life without him some how in it. 

We have this crazy idea that we decided on a whim to go to Chicago for our two year anniversary trip. We are leaving August 10 and coming home August 12. Here's our plan.


Day 1

-Arrive in Chicago
-Visit the Northalsted Market
-Eat at Gino's West "The Original"
-Go to We The King's Concert
-Go to the hotel swim and sleep

Day 2

-Visit the bean
-Eat at the Kerryman Bar and Resturant (Irish food, yum)
-Go to Navy Pier
-Eat at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company (so excited)
-Ride the Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier at sunset (romantic)
-Go mini golfing
-Back to hotel to swim and sleep

Day 3

-Travel Home

I'm so excited for this trip. I'm ready to take tons of pictures. So ready for this.


Love always,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment