Saturday, December 21, 2013

Baby Fever

As the wedding is getting closer we have begun making big plans for the future.


I recently left Mount Mercy University and enrolled at Crown College for their online degree program. I will be getting a degree in Christian Counseling. I got a new job at a day care center working as a teacher for the school aged children, I really love it there. Gareth will be graduating college in May. In August we will finally be married, I can't wait.


We've really been talking about the future. We plan to have a kid within the first year of marriage. That's exciting. I really can't wait to be a wife or a mommy. We are aiming for two and that is our limit, but we know that God is in charge of that.


We have picked out our favorite names.

-Elsa Marie
-Grady David
-Audrey Lou
-Ledoux Paul


The future is looking up for us, we have been though a lot this past year. Things are getting really exciting and we are so happy. During my two months off school I will be working on our homemade save the dates.


Love always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment