Friday, July 19, 2013

Growing up

I always thought moving off campus was a great idea. I always knew I was ready for it. What I wasn't ready for was the drama of living with 5, now 4 people. I never figured things could be so awkward or odd. In fact I never thought someone could turn their back on the ones that got then through so much.

I guess moving out of my parents and in with friends had taught me a lot. One thing is: nothing ever stays the same. People change faster than a blink of an eye and when they are done there is nothing you can do to fix anything. Nothing goes as planned. Someone I always angry and someone is always unhappy. You just got to ignore it and Try to make it until match without killing each other.

Bills are so frustrating. They are always coming no matter if it seems like you just paid them yesterday. You've always gotta speed money on food even if you don't want too. There's always something needs fixed or something needs replaced. It's never easy.

I've learned to be self-reliant. I've had to do so much more for myself then I have dob in my entire life. It learned when Gareth and I get married and have our own place we won't die. We can cook, clean, and not kill each other. I've learned some friendships aren't meant to last an the ones that are just keep getting strong. It's true love can get you through any hard time.

Growing up is hard, but at some point everyone has to do it. It's not the perfect situation we are in, but there is perfect in the situation. For now all we can do is love, laugh and enjoy each there.

Love always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment