Friday, July 19, 2013

I love you to the moon and back

Honestly, I never thought I'd be an aunt, ever. I just doubted it with every ounce in my body. But I love being an aunt. It's the best thing in the world. I love seeing their little faces light up with a smile. I love seeing them do things they never dreamed of doing. I love seeing them run and laugh. I just love them, every part of them, every ounce of them, and all they are. I don't know where I'd be today if they hadn't came in my life at the time when I needed someone the most to look up to me. I guess you could say in a way they save me from the path I was going on. They will never understand how much they truly mean to me for that. Five, that's my lucky number so far. One handsome little man and four beautiful girls. Ages two until 10. It's crazy, it's fun, it's chaos, but it's love.

Emilee Marie
Age 10 

The oldest of the group. She's so smart, she tries to hide it sometimes. She is naturally beautiful. She is great with the young kids and is a leader, even though sometimes being the oldest is very hard for her. I'm tough on her, but it's cause we are a lot alike. Someday I hope she realizes how much I do care for her. We share a love of photography and horses. She's a great girl with a beautiful heart.





Kaedan Allan
Age 8

The only boy. He is so tiny for his age, but that doesn't stop him one bit. He is so brave and not scared of anything. He would take on the entire world, only if his mom and dad would let him. He is so adventurous. He loves to explore and try anything. He has gorgeous blue eyes and these cute glasses. He says "I'll be your best friend even when I'm in high school" I look forward to that and hope it rings true. He is my buddy. 









Gracie Marie
Age 7

Gracie is a clown. She is so silly all the time. She never goes a moment without laughing and she always has a great smile on her face. She loves to talk and I love to hear all the crazy stories she has to tell me. She is a sweetheart and loves everyone she knows. She is one of those people that just light up a room and knows no stranger. She is a great girl with a huge heart.




Bella Marie
Age 3

Bella is my soft heart. When someone else is in trouble, she is crying for them. She doesn't trust easy, but when she does she will love you with her entire heart. She loves to play for hours and hours. She says her baby sister is her best friend and I think that is just awesome. I hope they stay best friends forever. She is shy, but once she warms up she is the sweetest girl you will know.




Hollee Sue
Age 2

Hollee is the wild child. Being the baby of 4 girls, she has a lot of shoes to fill in. She is always getting into stuff and causing trouble. When she gets in trouble she smiles, laughs and says sorry, even though she really doesn't mean it. She is a handful, but it keeps life interesting and fun. Hollee is very silly and loves to have fun. She loves everyone and every puppy, besides grandma's dog Scully. She is going to be one amazing woman someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment