
For I've found him whom my soul loves (Song of Solomon 3:4). This is one of my favorite quotes from the Bible and it rings true in my life. Gareth is the one my soul loves. I love him with all that I am and all that I will be. He is my soul mate. I honestly couldn't live one day without him by my side. He came into my life and my life became perfect and everything begun to make sense. Saturday will be 2 years. I am so excited for Saturday. We've been through so much, so many obstacles that have tried to break us up, but we are strong and only have become stronger battling through the obstacles. I'm so glad I found Gareth and that he is mine forever. I have a cute list of ways to love your man and make him feel appreciated.
Kiss him on the lips. Every day.
Snuggle into him. Any chance you get.
Dress up. Wear something you feel pretty in.
Wrap your arms around his neck.
Smile at him with all your heart.
Turn up the music and slow down the dance.
Wake him in the morning with a kiss.
Give him a knowing wink from across the way.
Go to bed early. Together.
Listen sympathetically to his day.
Hold hands. Whenever you can.
Laugh at his jokes. No matter how many times you've heard them.
Run your fingers through his hair.
Fix him his favorite foods.
Talk late into the night.
Reach out and touch him. Often.
Send him a text. That would make him smile.
Whisper secrets in his ear.
Enjoy his company. Just 'cause you like him.
Go for a long walk. Arm in arm.
Plan special surprises for him.
Let him know how much you missed him while he was gone.
Greet him with an adoring smile.
Wake him in the morning with a kiss.
Give him a knowing wink from across the way.
Go to bed early. Together.
Listen sympathetically to his day.
Hold hands. Whenever you can.
Laugh at his jokes. No matter how many times you've heard them.
Run your fingers through his hair.
Fix him his favorite foods.
Talk late into the night.
Reach out and touch him. Often.
Send him a text. That would make him smile.
Whisper secrets in his ear.
Enjoy his company. Just 'cause you like him.
Go for a long walk. Arm in arm.
Plan special surprises for him.
Let him know how much you missed him while he was gone.
Greet him with an adoring smile.
Offer him a back rub.
Leave no doubt of your devotion.
Prepare a picnic. Then head over to the park.
Cuddle up on the couch and watch an old movie.
Walk outside on a clear night. And stare at the stars together.
Light up when he enters the room.
Brush your lips against his forehead.
Speak in that sweet tone. Saved just for him.
Call him up. Just to say, I love you.
Sit on the porch. And watch the world go by.
Lay your head on his strong shoulders.
Thank God for him. Every day.
Light a small fire. Deep in his heart.
Look lovingly into his eyes.
Fall asleep in his arms. Whenever possible.
Leave no doubt of your devotion.
Prepare a picnic. Then head over to the park.
Cuddle up on the couch and watch an old movie.
Walk outside on a clear night. And stare at the stars together.
Light up when he enters the room.
Brush your lips against his forehead.
Speak in that sweet tone. Saved just for him.
Call him up. Just to say, I love you.
Sit on the porch. And watch the world go by.
Lay your head on his strong shoulders.
Thank God for him. Every day.
Light a small fire. Deep in his heart.
Look lovingly into his eyes.
Fall asleep in his arms. Whenever possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment